Saturday 5 September 2015

Day 75: My Forgotten Life in Art Part Three

 Let's start with Sparks. Russell had great hair to draw. But he ended up with a baby face.




His brother Ron was much easier to draw. But maybe I made him look a bit extreme!



I made Suzi Quatro look a little like a suburban housewife.



I think I did a little better with Greg Lake, though I still put a question mark.




Decades later, I do think it looks pretty much like Genesis period Peter Gabriel.


 
Continuing on, Terry Rae's name is surrounded by stars because he was in the Hollywood Stars.



I'm drawing that hair again. On some weird looking unknown dude.




And I believe this was an attempt at Todd on the left, and a better result, a hint of the next drawings blog on the right.




No comments:

Post a Comment