Tuesday 4 August 2015

Day 68: Valley of the Dirty Dolls Part Five



I recently photographed another box of dolls; so here's the last set of photos of the first box.

First we have Penny Brite, I think. I got her for my fifth birthday and people said she looked like me. Luckily I escaped the face mold problem.






She's in a candy striper outfit. A lot of germs lurk in them there hospitals, mind you!




I do not remember this doll at all! Perhaps that is a good thing.






The whole gang, at peace:












I have shown you Saucy Walker before, but here are a couple more pics.






And I know you've seen this one before, but I couldn't resist a second showing...

3 comments:

  1. I think you should see if Pixar wants them, a whole new Toy Story may suggest itself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay. This is just plain creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay. This is just plain creepy.

    ReplyDelete