Saturday 1 August 2015

Day 67: Pool Party Pix Part 3

I just realized I have a lot more photos to post; some to still locate. Soon I will have more; if you are reading this, know me, and are in the LA area, you should have been invited to the very last pool party which is happening very soon. If you haven't been, or think you haven't (check your Events page if you're on Facebook - they don't send out many notifications these days), please contact me pronto!

These are all from the summer of 1983, taken with my brand new Canon AE-1.

Dez, doing his best Jesus impersonation... That is, if Jesus wore specs and a hat.



Janet was ahead of the times with that ombre hair coloring thing. Do I need to get some paper parasols for this weekend's party?


 The glamorous Joe Z...



Deborah Exit, Juan Gomez, Kevin Wood with his mouth full...





Paul Mitchell gives me the evil eye...



But here he is smiling with Daddy Keith.



Steve Housdening around



 My sister discusses burger fillings with a slightly overdressed Bill Raden. I just realized that the banner behind them must say ALOHA.



 And finally, here's the much missed David Wiley with Andy Seven. Check out the woodtone fridge!


No comments:

Post a Comment