Tuesday 5 May 2015

Day 24: Stuffed! Part One: Bear With Me

My sister and I had a large collection of stuffed animals. I found two huge boxes of them in the storeroom under the house. Some fared much better than others.



 This poor one-eyed bear only wanted to be loved, not forgotten for many decades!


Shall we disturb the sleeping bear?



Once awake and out of the box, this guy is filthy but happy-go-lucky...
 


 Many types of stuffed bear eye disease can be seen.

 

If I'd had him a few years later, I would have named him Bowie.


Oh look! His eyeball was merely turned around!
 


 This panda is a bit threadbare, but otherwise in pretty good shape.

 

He even can sit up on his own!



Pandas aren't really bears, and neither are koalas. This one's from Down Under so does not know which way is up.



And apart from some missing claws, this one's in pretty good shape!








No comments:

Post a Comment