Friday 22 May 2015

Day 37: Pool Party Pics Part Two


I believe this one is from 1981, when Mikey and Kevin were both in my band. I wonder what they were talking about.



July 1982: Here is one of the signs that hung in the back yard when we moved into the house. This is the back corner of the yard and I am standing with Christina while Mike Livingston looks on in the background... (Just what is he up to?!) I got the Yoruba shirt at an African fair. Later that year Stuart Green gave me a Teach Yourself Yoruba book for Christmas. I never did.



 Back to the summer of 1981 for the rest. I believe I was sent this photo by Michael Uhlenkott, but if I'm wrong, please let me know! David Wiley arrives.



Twinkletoes Kevin and Geza X (I think!); photo from M.U.



 Michael, P.J. and Regina; another one from M.U.




 Michael U., David Wiley, Mikey Borens; photo from M.U.



Another sent to me by Michael. Look at these young things!

No comments:

Post a Comment