Sunday 12 July 2015

Day 61: The Posters on My Wall Part Two

 Must have got this at a record store or something in 1979. I used three songs off this LP for the soundtrack of a video film I made that year, which I need to get transferred from Beta.



I think this one was from work; they were on CBS. I can't remember when they stopped selling 8-tracks, but they were still alive and well in the late seventies



I have no recollection of where or when I got this poster.



I think this was from that place that advertised in Creem though I'm not sure if I sent away for it or if someone gave it to me. I think the latter.


I went to this exhibition at the ICA in the late seventies.




Another poster from that place in the back of Creem...



Think I bought this one in London...



A fly poster from when I lived in Dave Hall's house in Leeds. Yes, I was at this gig; it was in 1983.


When were there ever dress restrictions?!



No comments:

Post a Comment