Wednesday 22 July 2015

Day 65: Valley of the Dirty Dolls Part Four

It's been a while since I've served up some old dolls, but I was inspired by my nephew Luke's "artwork" this evening; he took a cheapo modern Bratz-type doll and turned her into a blood-spattered murderess with some of my nail polish. (He also painted her collar to match her miniskirt.)



I have another box of dolls to photograph before I'm done, so I'll see what's left from the first photo session.

This flame-haired dirndl-wearing beauty is merely a bit frizzy and mucky. She seems to have escaped the dreaded doll mold.

 



 I am not sure I can even think of an appropriate comment for this one!


So I'll just have to show you more of him... He's got those Village of the Damned eyes, though in a beautiful shade of light blue.



 Here's another who only needs a good scrubdown in the bath...

 

Although she does have a bit of doll mold on her eyelids and lashes...



 The End. (At least of this part!)





No comments:

Post a Comment