Tuesday 9 June 2015

Day 40: Kitchen Stuff Part One

Yes, this is a Christmas trivet, from Sweden (I think it was originally my Swedish grandmother's), but it hangs on the wall year round. The dancing elves always made me happy.




Another trivet I have never seen used; this has hung on the wall, in this house and in our Gardena house, for as long as I can remember.



And this one has been banging around since sometime in the 70s. My mom wasn't particularly into astrology so I imagine it was a gift.



A moths and butterflies of England tea towel. I think I gave this to my mother.




 A selection of egg cups from around the world:



 "I never saw a purple cow..." Now I see two. The one on the left is a creamer. Yes, she pukes into your tea or coffee.




Here the li'l purple cow hangs next to an empty toothpick holder from San Francisco.



This is a jug from the late 50s or early 60s. If anyone recognizes or knows anything about this artist, please contact me, as I have failed to Google anything. (We also have some vases, photos of which I shall post later.)



No comments:

Post a Comment