Sunday 14 June 2015

Day 44: Some Photos My Father Took


My father bought a digital camera before I did, in 2003 I think. In latter years he would take his card to Costco, get prints made, and then erase the contents of his camera; he didn't worry about backups or have any desire to email any shots to anyone. But the first few years, when I was around, I managed to copy some photos onto his Mac. So these are some shots he took around the house between 2006 and 2007.

My nephew Luke liked to do yard work. this is the front yard; I can't believe how much grass and foliage there is... Now it's all drought-friendly dirt.



Rake, Luke, rake!!
 

 My brother and Luke in the driveway. Most of those jade trees are gone now, too. You can see some renovating going on on the kitty corner house.


 Luke is fascinated by something.




My brother on the couch that has been there since 1984. This is 2006.



Luke looks at my Weird California and Amphigorey books...


Luke and my sister in the den. They both look like zombies. Note the Bumble in the background.


 My mom, watching TV.







This was not taken in the house, but I thought I'd throw it in since it was on the same digital "roll". My parents on their 50th anniversary, February 20, 2007.


No comments:

Post a Comment