Monday 6 April 2015

Day 5: Valley of the Dirty Dolls Part One

It's late tonight so I am just going to post a few pictures of the baby dolls that have been stored under the house for decades. This is only part one!

I know this one's sort of out of focus, but I like the effect!

Now you can see her skin disease...

I do not remember this doll at all; nor does my sister... Hmm, creepy!




But this one is Saucy Walker. I got her for Christmas when I was 5 or 6. She wasn't wearing white eye shadow then.


She is the dirtiest of all the dolls. Some of them were exposed at the top of a box but I still don't know how she got THAT filthy!


Her eyes are permanently closed...

I think this is my favorite shot.






3 comments:

  1. That's kind of scary. I'm glad they're free!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those dolls belong in a horror flick. I think I even might have found them scary before they got so dirty.

    ReplyDelete