Wednesday 8 April 2015

Day 7: Valley of the Dirty Dolls Part Two

This is a day late as I am up at the cabin and it was so cold last night I couldn't feel my fingers to type! I'll do today's post later on, after I get my laptop to recognise my camera (sometimes Luddism seems an attractive option), but in the meantime, here are some more dolls for your viewing pleasure. This is not the end; I saved the most creepy ones for last!

My long lost sister, in doll form!! Dig her hair-do...



I don't remember this doll at all, but perhaps I just don't recognize her, post-leprosy.

Yabba Dabba Do! This is Pebbles Flintstone.

I thought you would appreciate a close-up...

An anonymous casualty... Just wait, it gets worse than this in part 3!


It's Regan as a baby - call a priest now!!

This girl has a bit of the zombie eye thing, but otherwise is just a bit mucky, apart from the bird plops in her hair. But hey, her pigtail ribbons are still tied neatly!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment