Wednesday 7 October 2015

Day 87: Photos Taken In and Around the House: Swimming Pool Edition Part Two


Let's go IN the pool this time! This photo would have been taken the first summer we were in the house, i.e., 1972, as the following year we got the slide. I believe that is Patty Stefani (now Kenis) executing a nice back flip dive into the deep end; she was visiting from Illinois.



That's Patty again in the middle and my brother Kurt on the right, and I think it's yours truly on the left, but it might be my sister. Note the road sign that was there when we moved into the house; I wonder where it went!




That might be Patty on the left, but I'm not sure who's underwater...



Well, the upside down person might be me; the legs and feet are skinny enough. Might have been preparing for the Synchronized Swim team...



Not sure who these are either; is that a Watson?



Janice Rohn, halfway in the water...



Not sure who this is; I think it's from a church youth group pool party and I was not around.





From the same pool party, I recognise this guy; his name was Chuy.



Here is my sister, several years later.




No comments:

Post a Comment