Tuesday 13 October 2015

Day 93: Photos Taken In and Around the House: Swimming Pool Edition Part Four


There were sure a lot of photos taken out by the pool. This, I think, was from our 1982 pool party. That's Chris Evans ("brown hair, nice kid" is how Bill Stomp once described him) on the right.




And same party, here's Frankie Marley.



Those are my tiki lights, still in use today. Is that Jim Allan on the left?



Here's Jerry Sully again, with an elaborate headdress...








This is from the 1982 pool party too; Michael Livingston on the right. I'm not sure who the main person is, though.


These I probably posted in one of the pool party entries, but if I took the time to check, I'd never finish posting all these photos! Peter Schaaf in 1983 or so.



And Bill Raden at the same bash:




Still life by the pool:





This must be another one from my sister's church youth group party, as I see Chuy in the background on the left.


And here's more of Jerry:


I don't believe I was around for this shindig either. It looks kind of fancy and those are people from my parents' church so maybe this was Kristin's wedding reception.



This is my great uncle Erich and his wife. I guess no one jumped in the pool during this party. That was our refrigerator from Gardena; it resided in the back yard for a number of years.


No comments:

Post a Comment