Saturday 10 October 2015

Day 90: Photos Taken In and Around the House: Swimming Pool Edition Part Three - The Slide


Before the second summer we had the new house, my parents bought a slide. My aunt and uncle's pool in Orange County had a diving board, but slides were more exotic and fun, and with the curve, fit better in our back yard.

Here my brother takes Mingo for a ride:



And here's Jerry Sully hamming it up again, mid slide:

 


This sort of thing was harder to catch with an instamatic, but somebody did! Or more likely my father took this with his SLR.






My parents would throw an annual pool party for their church friends; all ages enjoyed the slide, as you can see here.



Well, the heat wave has returned. So I am going to post this, finish packing up a few boxes, and slide into the pool...                                                                                                                                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment