Sunday 18 October 2015

Day 98: More Stuff Around the House

This bird sculpture had been by the front door since sometime in the 80s. It's now in my brother's living room and my sister took the mirror.




These vases have been around since the sixties. I showed another piece by the same artist, who we still have not been able to identify.




I'm not sure who made this work of art (or what four-legged creature it is meant to be), but it wasn't me!



My father worked on Surveyor, the contraption that went to the moon to take photos and soil samples in the sixties. This is an artist's rendition of it. With my father's ukelin in the background.


My mother's somewhat dusty and crowded global village; she collected houses and other buildings from various countries around the world. I kept a few of them.




I am not sure where my mother got the fish mobile, but it has been hanging in the dining room for some time.


I made this raccoon pillow when I was about 13. It wasn't hard, but would have been easier had I had a sewing machine (I hand sewed it.)




I received this huge fluffy bear for Christmas one year. He is wearing my very favorite childhood shirt. I decorated my white Keds with fabric paint to almost match. (They are long gone!)



No comments:

Post a Comment